Why does time seem go faster and faster every year? Because each year you’re alive adds to your overall age and shrinks the overall percentage of each year. So when you’re 5, one year is a whole 1/5 of your life, but when you’re 20, one year is only 1/20 of it.
This is the story of a girl. Who will in thirty years complete these thirty things. These are the misadventures.
1. Send flowers to 2 friends
2. Buy 3 strangers their morning coffee
3. Make a quilt
4. Leave 10 lucky quarters on the ground
5. Read the Bible cover to cover
6. Go on a mission trip
7. Invest in a small business (July 6, 2011)
8. Create 5 new recipes
9. Run a marathon
10. Try snowboarding
11. Go skinny-dipping
12. Maintain a vegetable garden
13. Drive thru all 50 states
14. Get a degree in Community Counseling
15. Learn how to make my own jelly
17. Write a book (even if I never get it published)
18. Get married
19. Become a Mom
20. Go to a U-Pick Berry Farm
21. Karaoke with friends
22. Learn to change the oil in my car
23. Fix a flat tire
24. Go to Europe
25. Leave 100 inspirational notes
26. Create a home
27. Watch a meteor shower
28. Make 100 handmade cards
29. Dance more
30. Go on a picnic
My mom posted a status saying how much she enjoyed the movie ‘Pilot’ with Denzel Washington.
- Mom:See that building? When I was in school, a window broke off and landed on the floor beneath.Me:Did anyone die?... ...
I have a friend on Facebook who always puts her status as something she saw on Tumblr and everyone...